I have been taking pictures for over 30 years. I started out as a photojournalist and then fell in love with weddings, families and faces.
My aim is to give you the images I would want for myself -beautiful, fresh, and most of all, authentic.
- I really love Swedish fish and Coke (not diet..makes me sick to my stomach).
- I am super entertained by fast roller coasters! (and anything fast for that matter!)
- On the weekends I love to drive my 1995 VW Cabrio around town with the top down!
- My favorite city in the world is Rome because I love yummy food!
- Not a big fan of drinking water but justify water consumption by drinking anything else and saying they are made up of water!
- I love to play tennis primarily because of the cute skirts.
- I love Jimmy Fallon’s classroom instruments segments.
- I tend to listen to the same song over and over again until I hate it.
- I used to be a teacher and I would name my gray hairs after my students.
- I once proposed making a calendar for hot priests. (I’m still on a mission for that one!)